We invite you to submit interesting cases for discussion at Neurology Update Mumbai 2020.
You may submit cases for any of the following sessions:
- Workshop (13th Feb 2020) : NeuroImmunology or NeuroGenetics
- Main Conference (14th Feb 2020) : Stroke
- Main Conference (14th Feb 2020) : Movement Disorders
- Main Conference (15th Feb 2020) : Neuro-Inflammation and white matter disorders
Guidelines for Case Submission
- You must be a registered delegate at the main conference and/or workshop to submit a case for selection. Kindly mention your full name and conference registration number in the subject of the mail for submitting your case.
- Each case must be not more than 10 minutes in duration and 3-5 minutes for discussion.
- You may only submit ONE case for selection in any ONE session of your choice.
- The cases must be completely investigated and diagnosis available with a clear teaching message for the audience
- The case must be submitted as complete power point presentation along with all relevant videos. (Please ensure you have obtained full consent from your patients for presenting these videos at the conference and sharing the videos with the conference organizing team and audiovisual team).
Please note you can attach the video or can send us a downloadable link of the video if it exceeds the limit.
- The deadline for submitting your cases is November 30th, 2019
- Please note that for each Case session, the committee will select 3 cases only from all those submitted. Those delegates whose cases are selected will be informed in due course and invited to present their case at the meeting.